Friday, September 12, 2008

Afraid of Blogging?? Uhm, what?

I'm afraid to blog. There, I said it!



I'm scared that no one will read my blog/care about my blog or think I'm a dork. I'm afraid to put my thoughts down for fear that someone will ACTUALLY READ MY THOUGHTS and criticize me for what I wrote. Throw caution to the wind you say...screw the anonymous blogger you say... well...uh...sure, ok!! Let's do it...

Whew, that was major. I feel free, cleansed...almost as if I'm ready to write about the most intimate details of my life ... OK here goes nothing...

So there I was, naked and alone with only my Jimmy Choo black stilettos on...
Alright people that's enough excitement for one day. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. After this BIG step...I'm tired ;)



I promise I'll write more, later.

5 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

Don't be scared lil'meg...don't be scared. I'm telling you, zone in on a 'topic' and post away.

Go for it.

Naked, with your Jimmy Choo's on.

meghanbp said...

i don't even own jimmy choo's but you already knew that ;) it sounded catchy so i went with it!!

What I've discovered that makes me smile, laugh, reflect, explore and experiment said...

I can totally empathize. When I first starting putting all that "stuff" out there, I felt raw and afraid.

What's interesting is that a good amount of people responded positively (and most times privately) as they were going through the same thing.

Harness your power...

Keep shining!

Supporting you in Hawaii,
Traci

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

meghanbp said...

thanks goooood girl.... i'm workin' on it. really i am :)

About Me

My photo
i am currently a SAHM of three beautiful children ages 15, 8 and 5 years. I've been married for eight years to my husband who works ridiculously hard (at being a PGA Pro in the golf industry) to provide a great life for me and our three children. He's tightly wound and I'm a loose cannon. he's a neat freak and i'm....well... let's just say...i'm not ;) it's the ol' ying and yang at work here :) i worked for over 10 years "in the field" as a civil servant/social worker. i worked in a juvenile detention center for 7 years and then did a 3 year stint at children & youth investigating physical & sexual child abuse cases. i have been home for the last five years and i can't say i miss working outside of the home that much. oh, i have my days where i yell out, "god i wish i was out at work and not here with these kids!!" mind you that doesn't happen much but when it does...ooooh lordy...pack yer bags boys, were goin' on a lil' guilt trip!!!! mommy guilt as i call it... is an evil, evil monster that rears it's ugly head and kicks me when I'm down. Damn that guilt.

All My Children

All My Children
The Becker & Passarelli Family